Switch to the V18™ Lithium-Ion for up to 50% more runtime than NiCd batteries. Lighter than NiCd batteries, the V18 Lithium-Ion battery keeps you working longer, with no memory effect. Milwaukee’s unique lithiuim-ion technology helps ensure that optimal battery life and runtime are achieved, while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest jobsite applications. This 3.0 amp-hour slide-style battery offers consistent fade-free power until the end of discharge, even in cold weather conditions. Pulses let you know when a quick recharge is needed with Milwaukee’s universal charger. Not for use with models 1108, 3108, 5364 and 6516.
- Fade-free power: Unique lithium-ion technology delivers consistent power until the end of discharge
- Superior cold weather performance: Use in extreme jobsite conditions down to -4°F/-20°C
- Universal charger: Charge up in less than one hour with Milwaukee’s universal charger (48-59-2818, sold separately)
- Lightweight: 18V power with a 14.4V NiCd battery weight
- High voltage versatility: Powers Milwaukee V18 cordless power tools