Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|1||Fri, Jul 9 – Tue, Jul 13|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Tubular Power Vented Propeller
- 100,000 BTU/hr input
- Application: Large Garage (more than 3-1/2 cars)
- Heat Exchanger: Aluminum
- Direct Spark Ignition
- 115V, 60 hertz, single phase
- Single Stage, Natural Gas
- Hush-puppy quiet operation (see table)
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over
- Uses natural or propane gas
- Lightweight, easily installs 1" from ceiling with only two angle brackets (included on sizes 30-75, accessory for 100, 125)
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability
- single stage, direct spark ignition, 100% shut-off with continuous retry
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor
- Also available with a blower (model HDB).
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.