HOT DAWG POWER-EXHAUSTED, GAS-FIRED UNIT HEATER (MODEL HD)
- Hush-Puppy Quiet Operation - The HDS75 is incredibly quiet during operation. This allows the heater to be inconspicuous yet effective at all times - it will not distract you from your work.
- Low Profile Design - The HDS75 has an incredibly low profile design, measuring in at a height of only 18 inches. It can be mounted with a one inch clearance from the ceiling on only two angle brackets, keeping the unit heater out of your way.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - The stainless steel heat exchanger has incredible corrosion resistance, high heat transfer and is protected by a full 10 year warranty by Modine.
- Electric Knockouts - Electric wiring knockouts and field wiring connections on the HDS75 keep installation costs low and save time during both installation and maintenance for your contractor by simplifing all required electrical work.
- Permanently Lubricated Motor - The motor on the HDS75 has a permanent, long lasting lubricant straight from the factory. This means that the motor never has to be oiled, reducing maintenance costs, general wear and tear, and operational noise.
- Separated Combustion Venting System - The separated combustion venting system quickly and efficiently brings flue exhaust from the unit heater to the outdoors while providing the unit heater with outdoor air for combustion. This keeps installation related costs as low as possible and preserves indoor air quality for any workspace.
- Baked Polyester Paint - The HDS75 features a neutral colored baked on polyester paint, providing excellent corrosion resistance and durability while blending in with a wide variety of environments.