Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The PDP (propeller) and BDP (blower) High Efficiency II gas-fired unit heaters are a generation of products that are inexpensive to install, easy to use, and offer excellent in-service economy.
Each Modine power-exhausted unit heater has been engineered to include the following features:
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster.
- A power exhaust that can be rotated 180°. The unit can be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry, at no extra charge. This ignition system allows for all PDP/BDP units to be field-converted to propane, if desired.
- A safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- Designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- BDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- "Wing" screws so that the bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit’s center of gravity.
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- MADE IN THE USA
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.