Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|6||Tue, Jun 16 – Thu, Jun 18|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The PDP (propeller) and BDP (blower) High Efficiency II gas-fired unit heaters are a generation of products that are inexpensive to install, easy to use, and offer excellent in-service economy.
Each Modine power-exhausted unit heater has been engineered to include the following features:
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster.
- A power exhaust that can be rotated 180°. The unit can be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry, at no extra charge. This ignition system allows for all PDP/BDP units to be field-converted to propane, if desired.
- A safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- Designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- BDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- "Wing" screws so that the bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit’s center of gravity.
- Optional finger-proof fan guard for operation at low mounting heights
- MADE IN THE USA
5 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.