Panasonic is pleased to announce the launch of our WhisperValue DC family. Though small in size, Panasonic’s WhisperValue DC is big on performance. The Pick-A-Flow Speed Selector lets you choose desired airflow while a powerful, efficient ECM Motor with SmartFlow technology ensures optimum CFM output-ideal for long or difficult runs. Perfect for multi-family applications, it’s the lowest profile ENERGY STAR rated fan on the market and fits easily into a 2x4 stud bay. Plus, it’s UL listed for safe and simple wall or ceiling installation and can be used to comply with green building codes.
Built in Condensation Sensor helps control bathroom
condensation to prevent mold and mildew. Sensor
technology detects relative humidity and temperature to
anticipate dew point, automatically turning the fan on to
control humidity. Built-in Relative Humidity (RH) sensitivity
adjustment enables fine tuning for moist conditions and
for satisfying CALGreen requirements. The fan will run for
20 minutes before turning off.
- Built-in Condensation Sensor for moisture control
- Revolutionary DC powered ECM motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (50, 80 or 100 CFM)
- Optional built-in Multi-Speed control for ASHRAE 62.2 compliance
- Lighted models incorporate one 10W dimmable LED chip panel with <1W LED night light
- 3-3/8” Housing Depth – lowest profile ENERGY STAR®* fan available – fits anywhere!
- Unique L-Shaped bracket simplifies installation and provides strong support
- UL approved for ceiling or wall mount (actually fits in a 2 x 4 stud wall)
- Wall Installation reduces cost by eliminating the need to incorporate a radiation damper when penetrating fire rated ceilings, making it ideal for Multi-Family applications
- Engineered to comply with ENERGY STAR® 4.0 requirement for increased efficiency (CFM/Watt)
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, California Title 24, WA Ventilation Code and CALGreen