- Customizable fresh air supply fan featuring Pick-A-Flow™ technology – one fan, you choose the CFM (50-60-70-80-90-100-110-130-150 in CFM; 9 settings)
- Intelligent ECM motor with SmartFlow technology provides optimum CFM output for precision whole-house supply ventilation
- Operates as a stand-alone filtered supply fresh air solution to meet ASHRAE 62.2 requirements for make-up/supply air
- Capable of communicating with Panasonic’s acclaimed WhisperGreen® Select™ to create a balanced ventilation solution
- Incorporates adjustable high humidity and low temperature dials for easy adjustments in any climate zone
Optional Built-In Controls:
- Reset Button – Convenient light indicator and unobtrusive alarm signal on the access panel help inform the homeowner when it’s time to check and clean the (MERV 8/MERV 13) filter. Button resets every time customer changes filter.
- CFM – Can be selected for 50/60/70/80/90/100/110/130/150 CFM (9 settings).
- Humidity Setting – Customized fresh air supply based on humidity conditions of incoming air. Fan will automatically shut off (or not turn on) when the outside relative humidity is higher than the setting on the humidity dial (from 30% to 80% RH).
- Temperature Setting – Customized low temperature setting will shut fan off when incoming supply air is too cold. Fan will turn off (or not turn on) when the outside temperature is lower than the setting value. (From 15°F to 4°F). Fan automatically stops operating when the incoming air is higher than 95°F.
- WhisperFresh Select can be used in conjunction with the Select Cycler system to create a wired, measurable whole-house ventilation solution. WhisperFresh Select can be used to create slight positive pressure within the home instead of using a Central HVAC. Additionally, this supply fan can also be used with ductless HVAC solutions to provide an excellent fresh air solution. Customers may use WhisperFresh Select as a re-circulation filtration device in the home if preferred. As a great bonus installation delivers flexibility, and it can be mounted in new and retrofit construction or as a retrofit.