Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Four or 8 circuits available. Two snap-in base brackets per frame section for mounting. 7/32" diameter mounting holes for #12 screws.
- Heavy duty synchronous industrial type motor with sealed permanently lubricated gear train. Up to 24 program modules can be driven with one motor. Input voltage: 120 or 208-240 volts 60 Hz. Two 1/4" male push-on terminals on drive module.
- Defrost initiation is adjustable from one-12 operations per circuit, per day; minimum 2 hours required between successive operations. Mechanical defrost termination is adjustable from 6-106 minutes in one-minute increments. Solenoid termination is optional. Instantaneous transfer if solenoid is energized at time of defrost initiation. Two SPDT snap switches per module. 3/16" male push-on switch terminals. Switch rating: 10 amps, 1/3 hp, 120-240 Vac; 345 VA pilot duty.
- Extra trippers, part number X-7248 (12 per bag). Recognized under the component program of UL and CSA.
- Ru Listed and CSA Approved.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.