Note: Image displayed does not represent actual product. This product only includes the valve. The coil must be bought separately.
The Parker Refrigeration Valves consist of solenoid valves for liquid, suction and hot gas defrost application requirements. The valves are compatible with virtually all of today's commercially available CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants and blends. The Parker refrigeration valves meet a broad range of system needs including refrigeration, air conditioning and freezing applications. From small fractional tonnage to large systems.
- Normally closed and normally open valves
- State of the art operator performance for long life, ease of service and tighter system integrity
- High pressure ratings to comply with R410A
- Extended end sweat connections enable brazing installation without disassembly
- AC & DC coils are interchangeable on all valve body versions
- Port Size -3/16"
- Coil Type - OPKC-1