The Peerless® Partner® indirect-fired water heater provides a true advancement in hot water generation. By utilizing the existing boiler as its heat source, the burner fires only when necessary and transfers heat energy through a highly efficient cupronickel, fin-tube heat exchanger. The heater functions as a separate heating zone and water movement is regulated from the boiler through the heater coil by a separate circulator or zone valve.
The modern coil design of the Peerless Partner indirect-fired water heater provides maximum heat transfer efficiency and resists mineral buildup that discolors water. Old style coils can produce discolored tapwater that affects taste and leaves blue bathtub rings. The heater's cupronickel heat exchanger is highly resistant to any scaling deposits and is positioned so entering water provides scrubbing action, eliminating the need for chemical cleanings.
The Peerless® Partner® Lo-Boy indirect-fired water heater has a low profile (23.25"L x 23.25"W x 28.5"H) and is ideal for space-limited installations.
- Durable stainless steel double tank design features self-cleaning and descaling action
- Easy to use dial-type temperature control provides
extremely accurate temperature selection
- Requires less boiler BTU's to meet performance and recovery ratings than many comparable products
- The enhanced tank's efficient design produces less
pressure drop, thereby allowing the use of smaller, less costly circulators
- Lifetime Warranty - full lifetime coverage against
manufacturing defects; no pro-rating of warranty
- Tanks include T&P valve and air vent
- High efficiency insulation provides low stand-by losses
- Easy installation - no separate chimney or burner
- Easy-to-Adjust Temperature Control
- T & P Relief Valve
- Super Insulated to Prevent Tank Heat Loss
- Durable Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Maintenance-Free Plastic Jacket
- Enclosed Thermostat Well
- 2" Polyurethane Foam Insulation