Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|4||Tue, Mar 12 – Fri, Mar 15|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Natural Draft (Chimney) Venting
- Single Vent Draft Hood
- Skim Tapping
- For Cleaning Steam Boilers
- Steel Push Nipples
- Provide a Permanent Water Tight Seal Between Sections
- Unaffected by Petroleum and Other Contaminants
- Low Profile Design
- Horizontal to Vertical Draft Diverter
- Ideal for Installations with Low Ceilings
- Deluxe Insulated Enameled Steel Jacket
- Reduces Boiler Heat Loss
- Completely Encloses Gas Valve and Burners
- Safety Controls
- Low Water Cut-Off on Steam Boilers
- Flame Roll-Out Shut-Off Switch
- Blocked Vent Shut-Off Switch
- Cast Iron Sections
- Honeywell Operating Controls
- Slide-in, Preassembled Burner Tray
- Vent Damper
- Drain Valve
- Probe Type LWCO on Steam Boilers
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.