Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
|14||Wed, May 26 – Fri, May 28|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Simple, electronic system for easy programming; maintains settings during power outages
- Automatic bypass for uninterrupted water flow to the home during regeneration
- Singular, rotary disc seal means longer life and lower maintenance
- Coconut shell-based carbon for highly effective chlorine reduction and long life
- 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 cubic foot capacities available to meet household demand requirements
- Valve Body: Glass-Filled Thermoplastic
- Rubber Components: Compounded For Cold Water
- Operating Pressure: 20 - 120 psi (1.38 - 8.27 bar)
- Water Temperature: 40° - 100°F (4.4° - 38°C)
- Ambient Temperature: 40° - 100°F (4.4° - 38°C)
- Controller Operating Voltage: 24 Volt AC
- Input Supply Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Motor Input Voltage: 24 Volt DC
- Controller System Power Consumption: 3 Watts Average
- Transformer Output Voltage: 24 Volt - AC 500 mA
- Transformer Input Options: 115 Volt – AC 50/60 Hz
- Downflow/Upflow: Downflow Only
- Tank Thread: 2-1/2" – 8, Male
- Drain Line: 3/4" NPT, Female
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.