Note: Includes adapter required for installation.
The PL-122 was the original Polylok filter. It was the first filter on the market with an automatic shut-off ball installed with every filter. When the filter is removed for regular servicing, the ball will float up and prevent any solids from leaving the tank. Our patented design cannot be duplicated. Ideal for residential waste flows up to 3,000 gallons per day (GPD).
- Offers 122 linear feet of 1/16" filter slots, which significantly extends time between cleaning
- Has a flow control ball that shuts off the flow of effluent when the filter is removed for cleaning
- Has its own gas deflector ball which deflects solids away
- Installs easily in new tanks, or retrofits in existing systems
- Comes complete with its own housing. No gluing of tees or pipe, no extra parts to buy
- Has a modular design, allowing for increased filtration
- Alarm accessibility
- Accepts PVC extension handle
- Comes with either pipe adapter or filter seal adapter