- Designed for minimal pressure drop to allow higher system efficiencies.
- 4-way pilot valve uses high and low side refrigerant pressure to push and pull the main valve slide for positive reversals at low pressure differentials.
- Hermetic construction using high quality materials (brass, copper, stainless steel) to eliminate external leakage for longer system life
- Teflon® lubricated sliding surfaces provide reduced internal friction and high contaminant resistance to provide longer valve durability and reliability (V4?V12).
- Low solenoid power consumption provides a Class B UL thermal rating for AC coils.
- Solenoid coils have 1/4 male quick connects and are color coded by voltage.
- Solenoid coils can be removed within the length of the valve body and can be shipped attached to the valve in a choice of 4 positions.
- Available W29 wiring harnesses are shipped separately.
- Wiring harnesses can be specified at various lengths, terminations, and identification.