Nokorode 95/5 Pre-Tinning Paste Flux in Tool Box (8 oz.)14115 Nokorode 95/5 Pre-Tinning Paste Flux in Tool Box (8 oz.)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Nokorode® PreTinning Paste Flux is a creamy-smooth paste specifically formulated with a small amount of 95/5 tin/antimony solder powder in the formula and a heat indicator. It is formulated to clean, pretin and flux the joint all at one time. Provides a fast, safe method of fluxing most common metals and solders. Excellent for use on larger diameters fittings or faster solderings of smaller diameter fittings because it automatically tins before reaching higher temperature.
- Produces excellent, leakfree soldered joints
- Lead-free; formula is safe for use on potable systems
- Cleans, pre-tins and fluxes
- VERY low scorching or burning
- VERY low corrosive properties prevents pitting
- VERY low spattering
- Excelent wetting ability allows sodler to flow easily and uniformly into joints
- Smooth stable paste for easy brush on application
- Contains small amount of 95/5 solder powder
- Excellent for larger diameter fittings or faster soldering of small diameter fittings
Nokorode® Pretinning Paste Fluxis recommended for 95/5 or 50/50 solder applications. Can be used on common metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on magnesium or aluminum.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.