Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Provide power to 24 Vac circuits in heating/cooling control systems. Intended for use in systems with predictable, uniform loads. Can be used in any application that does not exceed the listed ratings.
- Rated at 40 VA.
- Color-coded leadwires for primary connections and screw terminals for secondary connections, fixed 1/4 inch (6 mm) male quick-connects or color-coded leadwires for both primary and secondary, are standard.
- Meet NEC Class 2 requirements.
- Meet Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1585 and are identified. Class 2 not wet, Class 3 wet.
- Description: Foot mounted 120/208/240 Vac Transformer with 9 in. lead wires and metal end bells
- Electrical Ratings -Primary Voltage: 120 Vac, 208 Vac, 240 Vac
- Electrical Ratings -Secondary Voltage: 27 V.O.C.
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Mounting: Foot mounted, plate mounted on 2x4 in. or 4x4 in. outlet box, clamp mounted using outlet box knockout, or panel mounted
- NEMA Rating: No
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(in.): 9 in. leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Primary)(mm): 229 mm leadwires
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(in.): (2) screw terminals
- Electrical Connections (Secondary)(mm): (2) screw terminals
- Electrical Ratings -Output: 24 Vac at 40 VA
- Dimensions (in.): 3 3/16 in. high x 2 3/8 in. wide x 3 1/8 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 81 mm high x 60 mm wide x 79 mm deep
- Temperature Ratings (F): -20 F to +105 F
- Temperature Ratings (C): -29 C to +41 C
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: A,C,F models. File # E14881
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association CSA Certified: A & B models.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.