1/2" Union PEX Lead Free Mixing Valve (70-120F)AM100C1070-UPEX-1LF 1/2" Union PEX Lead Free Mixing Valve (70-120F)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Certified to ASSE 1070 plumbing standards requirements for point-of-use applications
- Color-coded black hand-wheel prevents tampering and is required by the new ASSE 1070 plumbing standards
- Teflon coating resists mineral deposit build-up and extends service life
- ASSE 1070 listed
- Free Thermostrip included to make temperature setting easy for one person to handle
- Lead Free
- Typical Applications: Roman tubs, whirlpools, large showers, sinks and public facilities with lavatories and bidets.
- Includes: Check valves on hot and cold ports
- Comments: Low lead Content <.25% by weighted average
- Operating Temperature Range (F): 70 F to 120 F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): 21 C to 49 C
- Connection Type: Union PEX
- Pipe Size (inch): 1/2"
- Pipe Size (DN): DN15
- Capacity (Cv): 1.8 Cv
- Valve Type: Mixing Valves
- Approvals, ASSE: 1070
|Flow Capacity (Cv):||
PEX Crimp x PEX Crimp
|Temperature Range (F):||
70°F - 120°F
|Max Temp (F):||
|Min Temp (F):||
Point of Use
Point of Source
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.