Aquastat+ Controllers are immersion type devices for limiting or regulating the temperature of liquids in boilers, storage tanks, and other applications where temperature control is required.
Product Specifications Description :
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch+ snap-acting switches operate on temperature rise to setpoint.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical insertion of the sensing element.
- Direct or well immersion of the sensing element.
- Models available for strap-on mounting.
- Remote bulb model may be used to sense air temperature in ducts and in outside air sensing applications.
Circulator Aquastat Controller with 100 F to 240 F operating temperature, 5 F to 30 F adj. Differential Application :
Circulator Insulation Depth (in.) :
3 in. Insulation Depth (mm) :
76 mm Bulb Size (in.) :
3/8 in. x 2 7/8 in. copper Bulb Size (mm) :
10 mm x 73 mm copper Switching Action :
SPST, contacts make on temperature rise. Operating Temperature Range (F) :
100 F to 240 F Operating Temperature Range (C) :
38 C to 116 C Electrical Ratings (millivolt) 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc Electrical Ratings (AFL) :
8A @ 120 Vac Electrical Ratings (AFL) :
5.1A @ 240 Vac Electrical Ratings (ALR) :
48A @ 120 Vac Electrical Ratings (ALR) :
30.6A @ 240 Vac Differential Temperature (F) :
5 F to 30 F adj. Differential Temperature (C) :
3 C to 17 C adj. Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) :
150 F Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) :
66 C Case Dimensions (in.) :
5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/8 in. deep Case Dimensions (mm) :
143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 54 mm deep Mounting :
Horizontal or Vertical Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc :
UL Component Recognized: File No. MP466, Vol. 6, Sec.1, Guide No. MBPR2 Approvals, Canadian Standards Association :
Certified: File No. LR95329-1 Approvals, American Gas Association IAS :
AGA Certified Includes
: 3 in. (76 mm) insulation, stop factory-set at 240 F (116 C), and heat-conductive compound.