Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Combination gas control for use with hot surface/direct spark systems in 24 Vac, gas-fired appliances, with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh.
- Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, and pressure regulator
- Use with S89C,E,F and S87 series 5 and later
- Compact size
- Provide two automatic valves
- Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted
- Meets codes requiring dual safety shut-off
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure
- ON-OFF lighting sequence
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves
- Description: 24 Vac Single Stage Dual Direct Ignition Gas Valve with 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. inlet/outlet, standard opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
- Type: Single Stage
- Ignition Type: Direct Ignition
- Type of Gas: Natural
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Body Pattern: Straight-through
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 300,000 BTU/hr; 30,000 BTU/hr minimum
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 3.5 in. wc
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): 0.87 kPa high
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Anticipator Setting: 0.62 A
- Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +79 C
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Dimensions (in.): 5 3/8 in. high x 2 11/16 in. wide x 5 1/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 135 mm high x 69 mm wide x 129 mm deep
- Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.