Mid Efficiency 9.5 GPM Outdoor Natural Gas EcoNet Enabled Tankless Water HeaterRTG-95XLN-1 Mid Efficiency 9.5 GPM Outdoor Natural Gas EcoNet Enabled Tankless Water Heater
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Your local utility company may offer a rebate when purchasing this unit. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
Rheem RTG is a series of ultra low NOx, mid-efficiency tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water Efficiency
- .82 UEF -US
- Height: 23-5/8"
- Width: 13-7/8"
- Depth: 8-7/8"
- EcoNet Enabled - all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)
- Exclusive! Water Savings Setting – upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by reducing flow at the tap unitl set temperature is achieved (optional)
- Industry Best! Low Flow Activation - Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready – Providing faster hot water at the tap and savings of up to 12,000 gallons water/year
- Easy Installation and Service
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting - Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- 3"/5" concentric vent system with Integrated condensate collector
- Connects to Metal Fab. Inc., 3"/5" concentric venting without an adapter
- For higher demand applications, accessories available to link multiple units in a load-sharing system High Altitude Compliant
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level Low Emissions
- Environmentally Friendly ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements Safety
- Exclusive! Guardian OFW™overheat film wrap - prevents dangerous temperatures and provides industry best side-to-side clearance of 1/2 inch
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming - Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needs
- Plus…Digital remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included Requires 120V power supply (indoor models only) Industry Best! Freeze protection to -30°F Maximum water temperature is 140°F. For higher temperature applications, upgrade kits are available
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.