High Efficiency 9.5 GPM Indoor Propane Gas EcoNet Enabled Tankless Water HeaterRTGH-95DVLP-2 High Efficiency 9.5 GPM Indoor Propane Gas EcoNet Enabled Tankless Water Heater
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Your local utility company may offer a rebate when purchasing this unit. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
Rheem Prestige RTGH is a series of high efficiency condensing tankless gas water heaters designed for continuous hot water
Up to .93 UEF - US
- With stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- Water Savings Setting upon activation, this setting can save homeowners up to 1,100 gallons of water per year by decreasing the flow of water through the pipes until the temperature reaches the heater’s set temperature
- Industry Leading Low Flow Activation - Minimum flow rate of .26 GPM and minimum activation flow rate of .40 GPM ensures the user will receive hot water even in low demand situations
- Recirculation Pump Kit-Ready – Providing faster hot water at the tap and savings of up to 12,000 gallons water/year
- Exclusive! Hot Start Programming - Minimizes cold water bursts by staying in ready-fire state for back-to-back hot water needs
- 2" Venting with band connections
- Vent up to 150 ft with 3" PVC and 60 ft with 2" PVC
- Built-in condensate neutralizer
- 1/2" Gas line compatibility up to 24ft.
- Exclusive! Maintenance Notice Setting - Alerts homeowner, after 500 hours of use, to call for service check (optional)
- Self-diagnostic system for easy installation and service
- High-altitude capability – up to 8,400 ft. elevation above sea level
- Digital remote control now pre-wired and 10 ft. of thermostat wire included
- Supplied with a 120-volt power cord (indoor models only) Technology
EcoNet Enabled - all Tankless products from 2010 to present can connect to EcoNet mobile app via Tankless EcoNet Accessory Kit (REWRA630TWH)
For higher demand application, easily link multiple tankless units to operate as one system: 2 Units: EZ Link Cable Up to 6 units: MIC-6 Control Board Up to 20 units: MIC-185 plus MICS-180 manifold control assembly Environmentally Friendly Low Emissions
Ultra low NOx burner meets SCAQMD rule 1146.2 requirements Safety
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.