Note: Image displayed may not represent the actual item.
When integrated with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater or Condensing Gas Boiler, the Rinnai Hydronic Air Handler offers hydronic solutions for comfortable space heating as well as a continuous supply of domestic hot water. This integrated solution is ideal for both new construction and retrofit applications.
Rinnai Hydronic Air Handler models with or without an integrated pump can be customized to specific installation needs for maximum efficiency and comfort. An internal pump allows integration with Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters to simultaneously provide home heat and Domestic Hot Water. The no-pump models can be integrated with combi boilers offering hot water to the
home while isolating the space-heating loop from the DHW loop.
- Vertical configuration (upflow with left, right or side return) and horizontal configuration (upflow with bottom return)
- Corrosion-free, heavy gauge steel cabinet is insulated with 5/8 in faced foil for noise supression
- Suitable for potable water systems
- Freeze protection – factory-installed activated at 40° F (4° C)
- Operates based on input from a thermostat connected to the Hydronic Air Handler
- 24VAC Isolation Valve controls solenoid during recirculation of DHW capability
- Auxiliary contact for boiler activation
- Domestic priority switch, when installed with a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater or I-Series Combi Boiler, offers endless hot water during high DHW demand
- 60-second time delay for blower activation enhances user comfort during space cooling and heating
- Pump timer circulate water in the system for one minute every six hours (requires pump to be controlled by the Hydronic Air Handler control board)
- For use with certain Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters and I-Series Condensing Gas Boilers (See the “Rinnai Hydronic Air Handler Installation and Operation Manual” for specific models)