Rinnai Ultra Series Tankless Water Heaters deliver innovation and technological leadership in condensing tankless water heating design, while providing homeowners with an endless supply of hot water, energy savings, a space-saving design and environmental benefits. The NEW RUS65e at 130,000 BTUs, available in natural gas and propane, offers condensing technology lower capacity at attractive price points. As the only manufacturer to offer both concentric and PVC/CPVC dual pipe venting options on the same unit, the RUS models join the Ultra Series lineup of innovative designs and enduring values.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - Energy Factor up to .93
- The RUS65e, with a maximum of 130,000 BTU, can deliver 6.5 GPM of hot water
- Built-in status monitor; easily upgradable to MC-91-2 controller for remote operation
- Temperature Range of 120°F - 140°F, with four convenient pre-set temperatures
- Stylish white cabinet and matching cover panel
- Quiet Operation: RUCS65
- High Altitude Approved up to 5,400 feet
- Ultra Low NOx Compliant
- Built-in freeze protection down to -22°F for indoor models and -4°F for outdoor models (gas/electricity required)
- Mobile Home Certified
- Fuel conversion kits available
- Isolation valves sold separately
- Min. BTU Input - 10,300
- Max. BTU Input - 130,000
- Warranty (Residential) - Limited 12-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor
These new Rinnai RUS Condensing Tankless Water Heaters expand Rinnai’s Ultra Series condensing lineup to 6 models, in both indoor and outdoor versions, ranging from 130,000 to 199,000 BTU with efficiencies from .93 EF to .96 EF, providing the most complete condensing lineup in the industry.
Need this water heater installed? Rinnai can help! Simply call 844.348.4715.