- Universal Control with 3-Heat / 2-Cool Control for Gas / Electric / Heat Pump / Oil equipment
- Auto Heat/Cool Changeover, or Heating Only or Cooling Only Configuration
- Intuitive Setup Menu for Easy Configuration of Options
- Built-In Economizer Function with Outdoor Temperature Threshold Adjustment
- Fan Selector for Automatic, Continuous or Recirculation Fan Operation
- Adjustable Deadband between Heat and Cool Setpoint in Auto Changeover, from 2°F (1°C) and 8°F (4°)
- Adjustable Fan Purge Timer to Use All Conditioned Air at the End of a Heating or Cooling Call
- High and Low Setpoint Limits for Heating and Cooling
- Room Sensor and Remote Sensor Calibration Offset
- Commercial Lockout Mode with adjustable 0 to 24 Hour Override in 10min Increments
- Restricted Temperature Adjustment in Commercial Lockout Mode; +/- 3°F (1°C) or +/-5°F (2°C)
- Resume Button for Cancelling Commercial Override
- 2 Occupied (Day-Cool & Day-Heat) and 2 Unoccupied (Night-Cool & Night-Heat) Setpoints
- Adjustable Balance Points for Heat Pump Compressor and Aux Heat Lockout when Used with Outdoor Sensor
- Selectable Fahrenheit or Celsius Display
- Lockable Access Cover
- Two Digital Inputs with LEDs: LED1 (Green - Filter) and LED2 (Yellow - Fault) with or without LCD Icon Indications
- LED3 (Red - Emergency Heat; HP Operation Only)
- Setback Input for Use as Occupied/Unoccupied Trigger with Optional Occupancy Sensors (Ceiling and Wall Mount)
- Advanced Remote Sensor Bus Sensors Allow up to 6 Indoor, plus Outdoor, Aux1, Aux2 and Aux3 (think Supply Air, Return Air, Walk-In Refrigerator or Freezer, etc.)
- Random Restart on Power Up Staggers Restart of HVAC System After a Power Outage to Minimize Peak In-Rush Current for any Installation
- Thermostat Family: RS300 Series - NEW
- Type: Electronic
- HVAC Equipment: Gas, Electric, Oil, Heat Pump
- Control: Heat, Fan, Cool, Auto, Off
- Humidity: No
- Programmability: n/a
- Voltage Type: Low
- Voltage: 24V
- Battery: No
- Remote Sensors: Aux, Indoor, Outdoor
- Color: White
- Orientation: Vertical
- Up to 3 Heat / 2 Cool with Auto Changeover, Heat Only or Cool Only Operation - Operates on both 2-Heat / 2-Cool gas/electric furnaces, and 3-Heat / 2-Cool heat pumps.
- Built-In Economizer for Free Cooling - Allows option of using outside air damper for free cooling, with exclusive outside temperature threshold adjustment
- Set-Up Wizard - Launches installation menu to quickly enter the settings for thermostat functions.
- Adjustable Vibrant Blue Backlight - Makes viewing and setting the temperature easier any time of the day.
- Worry-Free Memory Retention - Maintains set point and programmed parameters, even during power outages.
- Circulating Fan - Maintains optimal air circulation between demand cycles for improved comfort with minimal energy use.
- High and Low Setpoint Limits - Protects the heating and cooling systems by limiting temperature settings.
- Heat: 3
- Cool: 2
- Rated Voltage: 20V to 30VAC, 24VAC nominal
- Rated A.C. / D.C. Current: 0.05 to 0.75 AC / 0.0 to 0.75 DC Amp continuous, per output, surges to 3 Amps max.
- Control Range: Heating: 38 to 88°F (6 to 30°C) in 1° steps Cooling: 60 to 108°F (16 to 40°C) in 1° steps
- Thermostat Sensing Range: 20 to 124°F (0 to 48°C) Control Accuracy: +/-1°F @ 68°F (0.5°C @ 20°C)
- Minimum Deadband: (between Heat and Cool) 2°F (1°C)
- Dimensions: 4.5”H x 4”W x 1”D (114mm x 102mm x 26mm)
- Thermostat LEDs: Red – Emergency Heat, Yellow – Fault, Green – Filter
- Equipment Terminations: R - 24V switching voltage, G - Fan, Y1-Compressor1, O - Rev. Valve in Cooling, B-Rev. Valve in Heating, E-Economizer
- Power Terminations: 24V - remote power by removing jumper, 24V(c) - power common (from HVAC equipment)
- Input Terminations: LED1 (Green LED / Filter Icon), LED2 (Yellow LED / Fault Icon)
- Occupancy Terminations: CLK1 ( + ), CLK2 ( - )
- Remote Sensor Terminations: RS+V - Power, RS2 - Return, RS1 – Data
|Thu, Jun 10 – Thu, Jun 17|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.