Ultra120H Whole House Horizontal Ventilating Dehumidifier
The Santa Fe Ultra120 exceeds Department of Energy standards and is designed to deliver exceptional indoor air quality by providing dedicated moisture control, fresh air mechanical ventilation and superior air filtration to the entire home. The unit features an extremely well-insulated, compact horizontal cabinet for the ultimate in quiet operation.
Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit via a six-inch round duct. This provides fresh air to dilute indoor pollutants and maintain high oxygen content in the air. The amount of fresh air ventilation can be regulated by a variety of dampers and controls.
The Santa Fe Ultra120 includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality. A MERV 13 media filter is standard.
- Features a horizontal configuration with optional vertical discharge
- Designed for quiet operation
- Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round
- Use of DEH 3000/R digital control for outdoor air ventilation and humidity control
- Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality
- Ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation
- Push button reset for transformer protection
- W: 14.375"
- H: 21"
- D: 32.1875"
- Weight: 91 lbs.