Ultra70 Compact Whole House High-Efficiency Ventilating Dehumidifier
The unit removes up to 70 pints per day, exceeds Department of Energy standards and provides effective air filtration (MERV-13). The Santa Fe Ultra70 is ideal for a small home, condo, or apartment application. The unit can be tied into a forced air duct system, ducted with separate ducting, or used in a freestanding application. It can be installed in mechanical rooms, closets, attics, basements, and crawlspaces.
The Santa Fe Ultra70 has an innovative cabinet design that easily converts to either vertical or horizontal airflow discharge which allows for easier installation in tight spaces. Flexible airflow configurations allow the Santa Fe Ultra70 to be installed in locations where other dehumidifiers don’t fit due to duct issues and size constraints.
Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit via a “T” to the inlet duct. This provides fresh air to dilute pollutants and maintain a normal oxygen content in the air. The amount of fresh air ventilation can be regulated by a variety of dampers and controls.
- Small footprint (12" x 12" x 28") fits low profile spaces
- Rotatable exhaust outlet provides for horizontal or vertical discharge
- Ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation
- Onboard dehumidistat with optional DEH 3000/R digital control
- Features MERV-13 filter for superior air filtration
- Push button reset for transformer protection
- Weight: 55 lbs.