Ultra120V Whole House Vertical Ventilating Dehumidifier
The Ultra120V features high capacity performance, removing up to 120 pints per day. It offers a superior level of air filtration (MERV 13) with dedicated fresh air mechanical ventilation for residential homes up to 3,000 square feet. The integral filter housing holds up to 6" of air filter media, allowing for a variety of filtration options, including MERV 14, without the need for additional equipment. The unique vertical configuration, small-footprint, and innovative dual-exhaust make installation and maintenance much easier in applications where floor space is limited.
Optional fresh outdoor air may be ducted to the unit via a 6" round duct. This provides fresh air to dilute indoor pollutants and maintain high oxygen content in the air. The amount of fresh air ventilation can be regulated by a variety of dampers and controls.
The Ultra120V includes air filtration to improve indoor air quality. An optional MERV 14 deep pleated 95% media filter is available for optimum air filtration to reduce potentially harmful airborne particles
- Vertical orientation for basements and mechanical rooms where floor space is limited
- Engineered for low temperature operation providing comfort year round
- Use of DEH 3000/R digital control for outdoor air ventilation and humidity control
- Superior MERV-13 filtration to improve indoor air quality
- Ducting option for fresh outdoor air ventilation
- Push button reset for transformer protection
- W: 26.75"
- H: 43.5"
- D: 18.75"
- Weight: 120 lbs.