Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The EB-45 is intended for use where supply line pressure does not exceed 200 psi. This regulator is suited for either cold or hot (to 180°F) water service.
- Compact pressure reducing and regulating valves: Designed for small and economic considerations.
- Certified by ASSE Standard 1003, Listed by IAPMO and ASSE: Inspector Friendly, peace of mind.
- By-pass mechanism integral with the cartridge: No add-on or small parts, longer life and more reliable performance.
- Quick and Easy service: Back off pressure and remove spring chamber, pressure spring and button and replace cartridge and you have a new valve.
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping: Specify and install with confidence.
- Instant push-fit connections for increase ease of use: No soldering, glue or tools required to make connection.
- Rugged bronze body: Superior reliability, improved user safety.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.