Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This Sharkbite pressure gauge is used to measure or monitor water conditions in water distribution systems. Quick push-fit installation as temporary (reusable) or permanent device in copper, CTS CPVC and PEX plumbing systems.
- Lead Free
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of use:
No soldering, clamps, unions, or glue required.
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting fits copper tubing, and CTS CPVC and PEX:
Connects all three types in any combination.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting is design certified to ASSE 1061/NSF 61 product
standard for use in potable water and hydronic heating water distribution:
Quality engineered and manufactured.
- SharkBite® push-fit fitting contains integral tube liner for PEX installations:
Integrated design means no loose components, ensures secure, reliable connection.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.