3/4" Sharkbite x 1" FIP Water Softener Hose, Lead Free (24" Length)U3086FLEX24LF 3/4" Sharkbite x 1" FIP Water Softener Hose, Lead Free (24" Length)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The SharkBite Water Softener Hose can be used for connection of new water softeners or replacement of existing connectors. The 3/4" SharkBite x 1" FIP swivel nut connectors makes for quick and easy installation.
- Lead free DZR brass fittings, braided stainless steel hose
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC, or PE-RT pipes
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Corrosion resistant to improve longevity
- Listed by IAPMO and design certified and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 61
- Meets all UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Rated to 200°F and 200 psi
3/4" x 1"
Push-Fit x FNPT
|Fitting System Compatibility:||
Push Fit (Sharkbite)
OD Controlled Copper
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.