Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Designed to simplify pipe installation.
- Instant push-fit connection for increased ease-of-use- no soldering required.
- Fittings certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees F (93 degrees C).
- Fits OD controlled copper, CPVC, or PEX pipe.
- Design certified and agency listed.
- Compact, corrosion resistant, robust DZR brass body.
- Design certified to ANSI/NSF-61 product standard for use in potable water systems.
- No loose components, integrated design.
- Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
- Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution.
- Designed certified to IGC 188. Listed by IAPMO and are certified for potable and hydronic heating water distribution.
- Certified for underground applications and as a manufactured joint without access panels and they meet UPC, IPC, and cUPC requirements.
15 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.