Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The hesitation feature keeps the output pressure constant through a 6°F (10.8°C) range (typical), causing a deadband.
The 193 HC Powerstar (Hesitation) Free Energy Band Heating/Cooling Pneumatic Room Thermostat is an excellent choice for saving energy by sequencing heating and cooling valves. In most heat/cool pneumatic applications, a 3 to 8 psig (21 to 55 kPa) heating valve and a 10 to 14 psig (69 to 103 kPa) cooling valve is used. By design, this provides a 2 psi (14 kPa) deadband where no heating or cooling is occurring. The hesitation feature allows you to change the deadband range to a 3, 4 or 5 psi (21, 28, or 34 kPa) range to save energy. Refer to the Input/Output chart below for more information.
- Dual setpoint dials available in Fahrenheit or Celsius scales
- Sensitive bimetal responds to temperature changes
- Integral, fi eld adjustable limit stops
- Adjustable Free Energy Band
- Wall mounting plate for connection to a variety of rough-in terminal boxes included
- Test port for fast check of output pressure without removing the cover
- Field replaceable thermometer, setpoint dials, restrictors, and filters
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.