Gas Burner Control (220V)LFL1-335 Gas Burner Control (220V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The LFL is applicable for on-off, multistage or modulating burners. The LFL… is designed for direct main burner ignition, intermittent or interrupted pilot operation.
The LFL integrates the flame amplifier, purge timer and sequencer in a single control. Flame supervision is accomplished using UV sensor or flame rod detection.
- Primary flame safeguard control
- Visual sequence indication
- Optional combustion air blower control
- Optional postpurge
- Preignition interlock
- Continuous flame monitoring, including extraneous light detection
- UV sensor functional test
- Proven air switch function
- Proven high fire purge interlock
- Proven low fire ignition interlock
- Direct main burner ignition, intermittent or interrupted pilot operation
- Integrated flame amplifier
- UV sensor or flame rod detector
- Lockout alarm terminal
- Local and optional remote reset
- Burner off - economy position (fully closed air damper interlock)
- Unit fuse and spare fuse provided
Gas Burner Control
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.