Note: Frame not included and can be purchased separately here.
Sioux Chief 696 series supply OxBox™ shall be used where necessary in
residential or commercial plumbing supply systems. Access box can be secured
directly to vertical stud or between studs using galvanized bracket. Supply line(s)
can be installed from above or below. Unit shall be available with plated, ¼-turn
valves. Metal support bracket shall install into top/bottom tracks of box. Outlet
connections should generally be provided with a test/tamper-resistant cap.
Every unit shall include a debris cover for protection during rough-in.
- Patent #7,360,553 & #7,735,511
- ABS boxes mount securely to stud or over studs
- Allows for straight and secure supply stops recessed into the wall
- Eliminates backbreaking labor of cleaning stub outs and installing supply stops
- Debris covers included to protect boxes from drywall mud and paint
- High-quality quarter-turn ball valves with 3/8" O.D. compression outlet connections
- The three valve box is perfect for kitchen sink/dishwasher applications
- Outlet Box: White ABS
- Bracket: Galvanized steel
- Arrester Body: Stainless steel
- Piston: Polypropylene with two EPDM o-rings
- Piston Lubricant: FDA-approved silicone
- Max working temperature: 200ºF
- Max air/water testing & working pressure: 150 PSIG
- Dual arresters - for HOT/COLD side