Note: Removal Tool sold separately.
SimPush, push-to-install conduit couplings are used in dry locations to join two ends of UL-approved thin wall EMT conduit. Removable and reusable with SIMPush removal tool. Southwire SimPush Fittings are backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Removable and reusable, SimPush Fittings install without tools, quickly, by simply pushing the fitting onto the conduit
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant copper free aluminum for excellent durability
- Maintains ground and concrete-tight when taped
- Internally coated with lubricating grease
- Tested to 100 removal cycles for reuse
- Locking teeth are constructed from zinc-plated steel