Remove limescale buildup from heater elements and heat exchangers in minutes, not hours with BucketDescaler. Use with SpeedyBright™, our industrial descaler classified by UL to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, for superior results. Over 50% of the U.S. uses moderate to hard water, which contains high levels of calcium carbonate and other minerals. Without proper maintenance, a new tankless water heater or heat exchanger can lose over 50% of its efficiency in the first 6 months alone! That’s where BucketDescaler comes in.
Simply attach the portable, acid-proof and self-contained industrial descaling unit to the in/out water connections and circulate with safe and environmentally friendly, SpeedyBright. This system will remove limescale from units in minutes. You’ll see the difference in no time. The Bucket Descaler quickly circulates our SpeedyBright cleaner, maintaining its powerful action through constant agitation. It eliminates scale, rust, lithium carbonate, calcium and more on contact, returning any heater to near peak efficiency in minutes. And for bigger units, add our optional valve kit. This allows you to draw more clean water from an auxiliary bucket. Perfect for larger water heaters and heat exchangers. By combining industrial-strength technology with a compact, durable design, Bucket Descaler makes cleaning tankless water heaters, heat exchangers and water boilers quick and easy.
- Descales fouled heat exchanger tubes quickly
- Descales Tankless Hot Water Heaters (Gas/Electric/other)
- Cleans Residential Hot Water Heaters (Gas/Electric/Other)
- Descales Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers, Descale Plate & Frame Heat Exchangers
- Descales Condensing Boilers
- For Commercial On-Demand Hot Water Heaters
- For Light Commercial Heat Exchangers
- For Plumbing Lines
- For Radiant Flooring
- Small, portable design makes it easy to remove limescale and descale hot water heaters and small heat exchangers in any environment.
- Powerful 3.3 GPM acid-proof pump quickly circulates limescale removal cleaner for optimal performance
- Acid proof fittings, hoses and pumps for years of use
- Fits any standard 5 gallon bucket (included)
- (2) 6' in/out hoses
- 5 Gallon bucket
- Power head assembly