- REFRIGERANT TYPE: R-134A
- APPLICATION: Commercial Refrigeration
- THERMOSTATIC CHARGE: C
- NOMINAL CAPACITY (TON): 1/4
- INLET CONNECTION: 1/4" SAE
- OUTLET CONNECTION: 1/2" SAE
- EQUALIZER METHOD: Internally Equalized
- CAPILLARY LENGTH (INCH): 30"
- STRAINER TYPE: 50 Mesh Removeable
The Sporlan Type F-EF thermostatic expansion valves have a brass bar stock body. The F valve has flare fittings and the EF valve has extended ODF connections. Both valve types are available with adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
- Air Conditioning
- Inlet strainer
- Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
- Available with internal equalizer or external equalizer
- Design working pressure for the F and EF valves is 450 psi (31 bar)
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning - Residential, Commercial, Chillers
- Refrigeration - Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
- Capacity ranges from 1/5 to 3 tons R-22
For over 80 years the Sporlan Division of ParkerHannifin has set the industry standard for the development and manufacture of leading edge HVACR components. Our outside technical sales force and application engineering team focuses on refrigeration system applications and troubleshooting for service technicians, distribution channel partners, and original equipment manufacturers.