Air Compressor Pressure Switch w/ 2 Way Release Valve, 1/4" NPT, High HP, 100-200 PSI, Off at 175 PSI9013FHG52J59X Air Compressor Pressure Switch w/ 2 Way Release Valve, 1/4" NPT, High HP, 100-200 PSI, Off at 175 PSI
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Factory modification: 2-way pressure release valve
- Pressure sensor type: Electromechanical pressure switch
- Controlled fluid: Air (-22...257 °F)
- Adjustable range on rising pressure: 100...200 psi
- Approximate adjustable differential: 40 psi
- Destruction pressure: 220 psi
- Pressure actuator: Diaphragm
- Pressure switch type of operation: Regulation between 2 thresholds
- Scale type: Fixed differential
- Setting: Internal
- Local display: Without
- Contacts type and composition: 2 NC, snap action, DPST-DB, Form YY
- Cable entry number: 2 0.88 in cable entries with 0.84 in across flats UL 508
- Electrical connection: Screw-clamp terminals, clamping capacity: 5.261 mm / Screw-clamp terminals, clamping capacity: 10 AWG
- Fluid connection type: 0.25 inch NPT external conforming to UL 508
- Short circuit protection: 20 A by cartridge fuse, type gG
- Materials in contact with fluid: Nitrile (Buna-N) or equivalent rubber diaphragm / Zinc plated steel or equivalent flange
- Material: Noryl thermoplastic resin or equivalent cover
- Polypropylene cover
- Operating position: Any position
- Motor power kW: 0.75 kW (1 hp) at 575 V AC, 3 phases / 0.75 kW (1 hp) at 460 V AC, 3 phases / 2.2 kW (3 hp) at 230 V AC, 3 phases / 1.5 kW (2 hp) at 115 V AC, 3 phases / 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) at 115 V AC, 1 phase / 1.5 kW (2 hp) at 230 V AC, 1 phase
- Electrical durability: 100000 cycles at 10 cyc/mn
- Mechanical durability: 300000 cycles
- Terminal block type: 4 terminals
- Operating rate: 10 cyc/mn
- [Ui] rated insulation voltage: 575 V conforming to UL 508
|Pressure On/Off Setting (PSI):||
60 to 200 psi
|Min Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.