Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Switch operates at a temperature of -22 to 220 deg F and is designed for use in power circuits. It has 4 NC DPST-DB contact configuration. It is provided with buna-n quad ring seal. It is designed to be used on condensation pumps. It has operating cycle of 300 mechanicals. It easily controls fluids like fresh/sea water, hydraulic oils and is suitable for corrosive fluids. It is used in NEMA type 1 rated painted cold-rolled steel enclosure. Switch is RoHS compliant, UL 508/UL 50/UL listed and CE/CSA certified.
- Item: Alternator Tank Liquid Level Switch
- Switch Function: Close On Rise
- Mounting: Side
- Float Position: Right
- Float Rod Angle: 90 Degrees
- Float Travel: 3-3/4"
- Tank Connection Size: 2-1/2" MNPT
- NEMA Rating: 1
- Contact Form: DPST
- Operating Cycles: 300 Mechanical
- Power Rating: 1 hp
- Number Of Poles: 2
- Operating Temp. Range: -22 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure: 50 psi
- Voltage Rating: 575 Volt AC
- Float Material: Stainless Steel
- Stem Material: Stainless Steel
- Max. Current: 600A
- Max. Voltage: 600
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V: 2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V: 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V: 5
- Body Material: Steel
- Conduit Size: 8-1/2", 8-3/4"
- Standards: UL, CSA
- Electrical Connections: Screw Clamp
- Includes: Rod and Float
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.