DHC-E 8/10, Point-of-Use, Tankless Electric Water Heater224201 DHC-E 8/10, Point-of-Use, Tankless Electric Water Heater
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Self-modulating technology saves energy by adjusting electrical usage
- DHC-E 8/10 provides hot water for multiple low- or medium-flow sinks
- DHC-E 8/10 models are set to 7.2 kW or 9.6 kW at installation via a jumper
- Requires 240 or 208-Volt electric service, 1 dedicated 30 Amp breaker at the 7.2 kW setting or 40 Amp breaker at the 9.6 kW setting, and 8-Gauge copper wiring
- DHC-E 8/10 units installed at 9.6 kW will give these flow rates: 1.87 GPM at 35°F, 1.46 GPM at 45°F, 0.85 GPM at 77°F; and 1.41 GPM at 35°F, 1.09 GPM at 45°F, 0.64 GPM at 77°F if installed at 7.2 kW
- Can be set on the front panel to supply water at the exact temperature desired from hand-washing temps of 86° to as high as 140°F if required by health codes
- Can be set to limit output water temperature to 109°F
- Water connections are 1/2 in. NPT and should be detachable (such as braided steel flex connectors or isolation valves) to allow for easy servicing
- Overheat safety protection and thermal protection reset are standard
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.