- Self-modulating technology saves energy by adjusting electrical usage
- DHC-E 12 provides hot water for multiple low- or medium-flow sinks, or for single low-flow shower whole house use in both cool and warm climates
- DHC-E 12 is perfect for low flow single-shower seasonal cottage or cabin use as continuous hot water provides shower after shower
- Requires 240 or 208-Volt electric service, 1 dedicated 50 Amp breaker and 6-Gauge copper wiring
- Can be set on the front panel to supply water at the exact temperature desired from hand-washing temps of 86° to as high as 140°F if required by health codes
- Can be set to limit output water temperature to 109°F
- DHC-E 12 is 99% efficient and typically results in savings of 15-20% in comparison with electric tank-type water heaters
- Water connections are 1/2 in. NPT and should be detachable (such as braided steel flex connectors or isolation valves) to allow for easy servicing
- Overheat safety protection and thermal protection reset are standard
DHC-E12, Point-of-Use, Tankless Electric Water Heater230628 DHC-E12, Point-of-Use, Tankless Electric Water Heater
|Fri, Aug 12 – Mon, Sep 12|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.