Flow Range: 0-9 GPM
Head Range: 0-8.5 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40º F
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220º F
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 PSI
The Taco 006-IFC® with Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed for the circulation of hot or chilled water in 0pen- or closed-loop applications. The IFC eliminates separate in-line flow check, reduces installation cost and improves system performance.
- Patented design is easily serviced without removing entire unit from system piping.
- Unique 00 family replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts so you can service it easily instead of replacing the entire unit.
- Available with optional Plumb n' Plug Timer, power cord and Aquastat
- Compact, low power consumption design is ideal for high efficiency jobs.
*Variable Speed Setpoint Circulator Pump
Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design - Field Serviceable
Unmatched reliability - maintenance free
Quiet efficient operation
Direct drive - low power consumption
Standard high capacity output
No mechanical seal
Bronze construction with 1/2" or 3/4" sweat connections or stainless steel with union connections
- Domestic hot water recirculation
- Hydro-air fan coil
- Heat recovery units
- Water source heat pumps
- Drain down open-loop solar systems
- Potable water systems