Note: Full flange-to-flange three-year warranty on all 00 Series circulators.
Solar hydronic systems can be a great way to improve the energy efficiency of your home while reducing your environmental footprint. To help you achieve the full savings potential of these systems, Taco has developed a variable speed circulator specifically for solar applications. Variable speed circulator operation is ideal for solar applications, where heat production varies greatly. By adjusting the flow rate based on the temperature differential between the collector and your storage system, the solar variable speed circulator optimizes the heat transfer process. Getting the most out of your solar system doesn't have to be difficult. The solar variable speed circulator's line cord is wired at the factory for fast installation. It features freeze protection and a holiday function for safe, automated maintenance of your system while you are away. The universal flange-to-flange dimension of Taco's "00" series circulators makes installation quick, even if you are replacing a different pump. With Taco, your hydronic circulation is in good hands.
- Variable Speed, Superior Efficiency - The variable speed motor in this circulator will scale the output to match the collector, providing efficient energy transfer and up to a 20% increase in performance for your solar system.
- Expansion Versatility - The included line voltage output may be configured by users. Adding additional equipment to your system couldn't be easier.
- Maintenance Free - The beauty of Taco's "00" series circulators is in the simplicity. The self-lubricating design improves reliability by eliminating the need for a mechanical seal.
- Replaceable Cartridge Design - All of the circulator's moving parts are contained within a removable cartridge. Servicing a "00" series pump is as easy as replacing this cartridge.
- High Capacity, High Efficiency - In the "00" series, powerful pumps are backed by a direct-drive design. Direct-drive mechanisms are known for their efficiency, longevity, and low noise levels, qualities that translate well to any application.