Think Green, Save Green. Rebate and incentive programs provide cash-back to consumers for the purchase of appliances that meet certain energy efficiency standards. Most states are offering rebates in the $50 to $250 range. You can search for rebates in your area from here.
The TK-540P-PEH heater integrates a recirculation pump to provide instant hot water in residential applications with dedicated recirculation lines. The pump is easily controlled with a simple user interface and multiple pump settings allow you to customize pump operation to meet your needs while maximizing heater efficiency.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 15-year limited Heat Exchanger Warranty, 5-year parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty for Residential applications
- 6-year limited Heat Exchanger Warranty, 5-year parts warranty, 1-year labor warranty for Commercial applications
- Integrated Recirculation Pump - 1/2" pipe - 100'; 3/4" pipe - 500'
- Primary heat exchanger is constructed of a commercial grade copper that is more resilient to erosion.
- Secondary heat exchanger is made of type 316L stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Easy-Link with up to three other T-H3 units to increase flow capacity
- Condensing Outdoor model
- Safety features include Air-Fuel ratio (AFR) sensor, freeze protection, overheat cut-off fuse, exhaust & water temperature safety control, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes