This measuring instrument needs a probe for being commissioned.
The testo 435-2 multifunction meter allows you to carry out all necessary measurements in order to to check and adjust ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as assess indoor air quality. The multifunction meter accepts a wide variety of probes to assist in measuring and recording airflow, humidity, temperature and indoor air quality (IAQ) readings. With the included ComSoft Software this data can be organized by location, analyzed and reported.
Probe specific menus, and selectable user profiles ensure that the testo 435-2 multifunction meter is always ready to use. Easy set-up of user defined IAQ and airflow / duct profiles allow for fast measurement of many different tasks, and with a wide variety of probe choices available, the testo 435 is ready to handle a vast array of HVAC / IAQ applications. The superb data handling will keep your readings organized and ready, whenever you need them, whether in a quick print out on-site or further analyzed via the ComSoft PC Software and placed in to a report.
- Data recording for 10,000 readings
- ComSoft PC Software for analyzing, archiving, and documenting data
- Wired or wireless temperature and humidity probes
- IP54 Protection Class
- Optional Light (Lux) probe
- Optional Comfort level probe
- Testo 435-2, PC software, USB Cable, batteries, and conformity certificate
- Built-in memory stores up to 10,000 measurements
- Optional wireless (RF) temperature and humidity probes for remote measurement
- Backlit LCD for easy viewing
- Optional printer allows for easy documenting of measured data