That’s because the testo 570-2 can replace a whole range of measuring tools that you would normally need to carry out your work on refrigeration systems and heating pumps. The manifold gauge can measure, analyze and log pressure, temperature, electricity and vacuum measurements and save all data. From the second the meter is switched on to the final fault analysis of a system.
- 999 hours of internal memory - clearly-structured, easy-to-follow
- Real time data measurement and graphical editing with optional "EasyKool" software. Shows data in easy-to-understand format. Faults can be detected quicker in case of breakdowns / failures
- Call up and print out protocols and reproduce measurements and call up protocols more easily. Print out data with the testo turbo printer
- 40 refrigerant agents are already stored in the meter and free updates of other refrigerant agents with optional "EasyKool" software
- Two temperature compensated pressure sensors for quick and reliable high / low pressure plus automatic temperature measurements
- Three temperature connecting points for connectable temperature sensors for simultaneous superheat / subcooling calculations and parallel surrounding temperature measurements, eg. in cold storage rooms
- Integrated vacuum measurements for the evacuation of refrigerant systems / heat pumps
- Automatic heat pump mode – no need to replace refrigerant hoses
- Further features including temperature compensated leak-tightness check function and automatic surrounding pressure compensation
The digital manifold gauge comes with a two clamp temperature sensor which is clamped directly onto the pipe so that the surface temperature can be measured safely and a wide selection of sensors (optional) for oil pressure, electricity and temperature measurements:
The testo 570-2 is a compact hvac manifold with 4 connecting points, 4 hose brackets and an inspection glass for easy, efficient, fast and safe use.
The rugged housing protects against impact and a suspension attachment ensures that the meter is safely positioned during measuring. The backlit display is easy to read in the dark and in poor lighting.
- Testo 570-2 Digital Manifold
- Temperature Clamp Probe (2)
- USB Cable
- System Case
- Calibration Protocol