The testo 625 compact thermohygrometer has a humidity sensor which measures the air temperature and RH. It can also calculate the dew point and wet bulb temperature.
The meter has a hold function that freezes the last reading and powers off automatically to conserve battery power. A longlife humidity sensor ensures that you will get the best possible results for years to come and the easy-to-read, backlit display shows min/max readings at the touch of a key.
- Testo 625 thermohygrometer, humidity sensor head, calibration certificate, batteries.
- Measures air temperature/RH
- Calculates dew point/wet bulb temperature
- Displays min/max values, hold function, power off mode
- Integrated longlife humidity sensor for long lasting quality