- This item fits most water heaters up to 60 Gallon capacity, but you may need to use 2 blankets depending on the dimensions of the water heater.
- Check installation instructions carefully
- Caution should be used when insulating any type of gas-fired water heater. Added insulation should not be placed on the top near the exhaust vent or over any air intakes at the bottom.
UltraTouch is made from high-quality natural fibers. These fibers contain inherent qualities that provide for extremely effective sound absorption and maximum thermal performance. UltraTouch has No Fiberglass Itch and is easy to handle and work with. UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no warning labels compared to other traditional products. There are no VOC concerns when using UltraTouch, as it is safe for you and the environment.
UltraTouch is also a Class-A Building Product and meets the highest ASTM testing standards for fire and smoke ratings, fungi resistance and corrosiveness. UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation contains 80% post-consumer recycled natural fibers making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to use a high quality sustainable building material.
UltraTouch makes installation user-friendly. The inclusion of perforated batts allows for quick and easy off-size cavity installation. Simply measure, tear, fit and you’re done!
- UltraTouch does not itch and is easy to handle.
- UltraTouch is manufactured in oversized widths to ensure a tight friction fit and fill capacity.
- UltraTouch provides maximum R-value performance.
- UltraTouch is a Class-A Building material that meets or exceeds ASTM testing for both commercial and residential batt insulation.
- The UltraTouch patented proprietary process treats each individual fiber with a boron-based fire retardant. This treatment not only acts as a superior fire retardant, but also impedes the growth of fungus and mold.
- UltraTouch’s patented manufacturing technology creates a three dimensional infrastructure that traps, isolates and controls sound waves.
- UltraTouch offers an extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient to effectively reduce airborne sound transmission including traffic, airplanes, radios, television, and conversation.
- UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no carcinogenic warning labels compared to other traditional insulation products.
- UltraTouch contains no harmful airborne particulates eliminating health concerns regarding particulates in the surrounding environment.
- UltraTouch contains an EPA registered fungal inhibitor to actively resist the growth of mold, fungi and bacteria.
- UltraTouch meets the extremely stringent Environmental Specification 1350 Indoor Air Pollutant testing used for California Public Schools.
- UltraTouch consists almost entirely of natural denim and cotton fibers that are 100% recyclable, reducing landfill waste. By weight, UltraTouch maintains an 80% post-consumer recycled content.
- UltraTouch requires a minimal amount of energy to manufacture aiding the environment with energy conservation and reduction in pollution compared to other types of traditional insulation.