Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. This series can be used in a variety of installations, including the prevention of health hazard cross connections in piping systems or for containment at the service line entrance. This series features two in-line, independent check valves, captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access. Sizes 1/4" - 1" (8 - 25mm) shutoffs have tee handles.
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry - all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability 1/4" - 2" (8-50mm)
- Fused epoxy coated cast iron body 2-1/2" and 3" (65 and 80mm)
- Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted 1/4" - 2" (8 - 50mm)
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing.