WAYNE WaterBUG’s Patent Pending Multi-Flo Technology is key and allows the user, easy selection of the appropriate discharge for any water removal application. Our Easy to clean, multi-ring suction strainer removes water down to virtually dry at 1/16 of an inch. Proudly assembled in the USA, for quality you can trust.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-Flo Technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top dischage is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed: Laundry Tubs, Window Wells, Buckets, etc.
- Side Discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: Flat Roofs, Flooded Basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc.
- 30 ft. MAX HEAD removes water down to 1/16 in. of surface, VIRTUALLY DRY
- Portable Electric Water Removal Pump, is completely submersible for the larger water removal jobs
- Easy Hang Tab Feature, for seasonal storage
- Corrosion resistant, sealed thermoplastic construction with 6-leg Stable Base Design
- 10 ft Power cord for hard to reach places, with cord wrap handles
- Max. flow rate is 1350 Gallons Per Hour; 1010 GPH @ 10 ft.
- 3/4 in. Corrosion Resistant Brass discharge outlets, with tethered cap seals, fits any standard garden hose
- Multi-Ring suction strainer filters debris, and minimizes clogs
- For removing water from flooded basements, boats, stock tanks, and even a 5 gallon bucket